Sunday, April 1, 2012

The SoCal Masters League 2012


Grimgob Vs. Southern California


          My win loss ratio has been horrible this year and I can't decide if A. I'm not getting enough games in or B. the Ork codex is showing its age. I don't want to believe its B so I joined a 40k league to cram some more games in. Not just any league but Game Empire Pasadena's league with a whole mess of great players and if you get through that gauntlet you get to face whom ever got through the gauntlet down at the San Diego Games Empire who have their own group of highly rated players for 500$. more after the jump.

The rules and scoring can be found here SoCal Masters League Rules. Like I said the SoCal Masters League has some of the best competition around and is run by a great TO and by a great gaming store Game Empire Pasadena. It will be 8 matches between 7 people with one inter division match. the divisions are as follows

Bolter Division
Andy V. - Imperial Guard
Allan H. - Grey Knights
Lee H. - Space Wolves
Casey H. - Dark Eldar
Josh S. - Blood Angels
Derek P. - Blood Angels
Tom G. - Dark Eldar
Ismael C. - Blood Ravens

Chainsword Division (aka Choppa Division!
) Levi J. - Orks!
John W. - Grey Knights
Scott C. - Grey Knights
Paul B. - Imperial Fists
Rob P. - Dark Eldar
Greg - Orks!!

Travis S. - Orks!!!
Brandon C. - Chaos Daemons

My Inter division match will be against Casey H.

      In the next coming 2 Months I will be giving you some Bat reps concerning this contest. Forget the money I want bragging rights. So watch out Southern California and get ready here comes Grimgob's Waaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment